'Merica Clothing Company is dedicated to the environmental beauty in which our designs are inspired. Our mission is to not only inspire our peers to seek new adventures within this beautiful country, but to also give back and help maintain our land, rivers, and lakes that we call home.
What is given back?
A portion of the proceeds from national park related items are donated to a corresponding foundation.
We also run various fundraising campaigns for unpredictable needs such as natural disasters. A product line that directly correlates with the impacted region is dedicated to raising funds (e.g. Gulf Coast designs were used to raise funds for Hurricane Harvey relief).
With the incredible support from our customers we have donated over $22,000 to various organizations. As we continue to grow we look forward to increasing our impact by continuing to support our beautiful parks and land across the country.
Western US Wildfire Campaign - Raised over $3,000 donated to the following organizations:
Wildfires have ravaged the Pacific Northwest destroying National Parks, historical buildings, and thousands of homes.
- American Red Cross - California Northwest - (Napa, Sonoma & Yuba area fires) - $1,074.68
- Glacier National Park Conservancy - Sperry Chalet Aciton Fund - $488.05
- Idaho Fish & Wildlife - $207.97
- Idaho Fish & Wildlife - Wildfires! Table Rock/Boise River WMA Recovery - $66.64
- National Forest Foundation - Eagle Creek Fire Restoration Fund - $1,266.44
Hurricane Irma Relief Campaign - over $2,000 donated to the following organizations:
In the wake of Hurricane Irma affecting millions, this campaign was dedicated to raising funds to provide relief to the victims of this devastating natural disaster.
- American Red Cross - Hurricane Irma - $621.94
- Direct Relief - Hurricane Irma - $750.45
- Operation USA - Hurricane Irma Relief - $133.61
- Save the Children - Hurricane Irma Children's Relief - $406.05
- United Way - Irma Relief Fund - $130.37
- World Vision - Hurricane Irma Disaster Relief - $127.26
Hurricane Harvey Relief Campaign - over $11,300 donated to the following organizations:
In the wake of Hurricane Harvey affecting millions, this campaign was dedicated to raising funds to provide relief to the victims of this devastating natural disaster.
- American Red Cross - Hurricane Harvey - $2,290.80
- Coalition for the Homeless of Houston/Harris County - $982.60
- Feeding Texas - $1,627.80
- Texas Diaper Bank - $1,297.60
- The Greater Houston Community Foundation - $2,242.60
- The SPCA of Texas (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) - $2,952.60