It’s quite simple, for each Gulf Coast Sticker purchased, 100% of the proceeds will be contributed towards an initiative that will provide supplies, food & water where it is needed most. We plan to put our boots on the ground, meaning that the owners of ‘Merica Clothing will personally deliver supplies and volunteer as much time as possible in the Florida Panhandle. Our plan of action is to rent a sprinter van to transport supplies that will be purchased with the funds we are able to collect. That being toiletries, first aid items, cleaning supplies, canned goods, pillow/blankets, work gloves, etc. Essentially, any and all items that could bring value to the affected communities as they begin the process of rebuilding from the ground up. It's as simple as that, we want to donate as many items as possible while simultaneously volunteering as much of our time as possible to the rebuilding & clean-up process. Let it be made clear, that not one cent of the proceeds will be retained by 'Merica Clothing, as it will all be allocated towards relief efforts in some way, shape or form.
Our goal is to raise $5,000 at a minimum, however, the sky is the limit - any and all funds raised beyond our $5,000 goal will be spent on the communities that have been affected. If we are unable to raise more than $2,500 total, then the trip will be cancelled and 100% of the funds raised will be directly donated to All Hands & Hearts Smart Response.
Please help us spread the word by sharing this page! We want to make a difference both through volunteer work and financial donations, every bit will count. Should you be interested in donating via other means, we highly recommend considering donating directly to one of these organizations.
Should you decide to donate through our campaign, consider this as our most sincere thank you, we won't let your funds go to waste. We look forward to documenting our efforts and sharing with you along the way. Stay tuned.
- ALL GULF COAST STICKER ORDERS WILL BEGIN SHIPPING OCT. 23 ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.
- No returns or exchanges for fundraiser items (Gulf Coast decal purchases).
- 100% of the Gulf Coast Sticker proceeds will be put towards Hurricane Michael relief efforts.
- The date of the trip made by the owners will be dependent upon how quickly the funds can be raised. The monetary progress bar will be updated daily.
- If we are unable to raise more than $2,500 total in a reasonable time frame, the trip will be cancelled and 100% of the funds raised will be directly donated to All Hands & Hearts Smart Response.