USA Trout Trucker Hat
We collaborated with Casey Underwood to bring you one of our most anticipated designs to date. This has been a concept in the works for a few years. We commissioned Casey, a well-known illustrator in the fishing industry, to bring our concept to life with one of his detailed masterpieces.
Behold, our classic mid-crown trucker hat, it doesn’t sit too high and it doesn’t sit too low. Featuring a cotton-twill front, polyester mesh back, and adjustable snap closure to ensure the most snug and comfortable of fits. You may have a hat collection now, but those old hats beware, as this is guaranteed to become your newest “ole-reliable”. A paradox never looked so good on you.
This product plants 3 trees via our TriPineTM Tree Planting Initiative. ↟↟↟
- Pre-curved visor - ready to start cutting shade straight out of the box.
- Mid-crown fit - doesn’t sit too high, doesn’t sit too low.
- Cotton-twill front - a stitching pattern of diagonal, parallel ribs give the fabric a durable and attractive presentation.
- Perforated eyelets - creating optimal airflow, leaving your head cool during hot and humid seasons.
- Polyester mesh back - increased ventilation.
- Fully adjustable snap closure - makes sure you’re well-adjusted and comfortable.
- Six panel design.
- ‘Merica Clothing original artwork.
- Imported as blank and Finished in the USA.
- 47% Cotton / 28% Nylon / 25% Polyester.